101 goals for the next 1001 days--September 2, 2016 to ????? - The Days of MY Life
Sep. 7th, 2016
05:20 pm - 101 goals for the next 1001 days--September 2, 2016 to ?????
Carla did this, and I've been feeling a bit aimless, so I figure setting some goals would be good for me. Some of these will be quite simple, just to give the that dopamine shot of crossing off a task.
1. Figure out when 1001 days ends.
2. Come up with 101 things I want to accomplish.
3. Clean out the back bedroom.
4. Find the cameras and get the pictures developed.
5. Watch at least 20 hours of the 2018 Olympics.
6. Clean the kitchen table and keep it clean.
7. Clean off the table by my bed.
8. Organize the pictures on the computer.
9. Scan in old photos from Lorrie's.
10. Get my music back from Nikki.
11. Fill out and submit paperwork for UWMC.
12. Fill out and submit paperwork for VMC.
13. Fix Saturn.
14. Get tree out front removed.
15. Fence in back yard.
16. Learn how to make cheese.
17. Organize towel closet.
18. Re-read Little House books.
19. Send letters to Damian.
20. Become a foster parent.
21. Get rid of toenail fungus.
22. Clean out desks.
23. Recycle magazines.
24. Clear out attic.
25. Insulate attic.
26. Research garden tub. *will it fit?
27. Learn how to make creme brulee.
28. Figure out the language CDs.
29. Organize dishes.
30. Organize canned foods.
31. Organize pans.
32. See Carla.
33. Volunteer at Valhalla twice a week.
34. Learn how to play "Candle on the Water"
35. Figure out how to record karaoke with my web cam.
36. Improve singing ability
37. Figure out a way to communicate better with my sister
38. Get in touch with Vickie Smith
39. Get in touch with Brad Craven
40. Get calendar started by my birthday
41. Contact Dacia about pictures
42. Send t-shirt to Dad
43. Finish writing about NZ trip
44. Send picture to Dad
45. Grow asparagus
46. Make samosas--are they worth the work?
47. Hang bags of lightbulbs
48. Get plate back from Kelley
49. Go to a play with Jessica
50. Make mayonaisse
51. Make ice cream
52. Study European geography
53. Study Asian geography
54. Study South American geography
55. Study Canadian/Mexican geography
56. Study Central American geography
57. Study South Pacific geography
58. Show Lan how I feel through actions
59. Plant seeds from school
60. Plant Marlece's mix
61. Grow artichokes
62. Go swimming once a month
63. Figure out how to grow cilantro
64. Walk to and from school once a month