101 goals for the next 1001 days - The Days of MY Life
Sep. 2nd, 2016
06:51 pm - 101 goals for the next 1001 days
Carla did this, and I've been feeling a bit aimless, so I figure setting some goals would be good for me. Some of these will be quite simple, just to give the that dopamine shot of crossing off a task.
1. Figure out when 1001 days ends.
2. Come up with 101 things I want to accomplish.
3. Clean out the back bedroom.
4. Find the cameras and get the pictures developed.
5. Watch at least 20 hours of the 2018 Olympics.
6. Clean the kitchen table and keep it clean.
7. Clean off the table by my bed.
8. Organize the pictures on the computer.
9. Scan in old photos from Lorrie's.
10. Get my music back from Nikki.
11. Fill out and submit paperwork for UWMC.
12. Fill out and submit paperwork for VMC.
13. Fix Saturn.
14. Get tree out front removed.
15. Fence in back yard.
16. Learn how to make cheese.
17. Organize towel closet.
18. Re-read Little House books.
19. Send letters to Damian.
20. Become a foster parent.
21. Get rid of toenail fungus.
22. Clean out desks.
23. Recycle magazines.
24. Clear out attic.
25. Insulate attic.
26. Research garden tub. *will it fit?
27. Learn how to make creme brulee.